Warehouse Associate APPLY NOW
Paradigm Foodworks seeks a full-time (estimated 40 hours/week) Warehouse Associate to support our operations and enhance our team. This position is responsible for ensuring that orders are fulfilled, packaged, and shipped in a timely manner. This position is responsible for ensuring that orders are checked for quality control, and safety packaged same day. The Warehouse Associate role requires a diligent, methodical, and positive teammate who is open to feedback and has a growth mindset.
Primary functions include:
- Fill, pack, label, and case-pack a variety of food products with accuracy and efficiency.
- Assist with shipment palletization.
- Support and contribute to inventory control measures.
- Rigorously uphold company, state, and federal quality control and food safety standards and requirements.
- Regularly and thoroughly clean equipment and workspaces.
- Communicate promptly, thoroughly, consistently, and positively with both direct supervisor and all co-workers.
The ideal candidate is:
- A high school graduate who is at least 18 years old, that has reliable transportation.
- Able to work occasional nights, overtime and weekends as needed.
- Someone with previous experience working a warehouse, with experience in food distribution.
- An energetic, and collaborative team player; comfortable working both independently and under direct supervision.
- Trustworthy, with a strong work ethic and high moral standards.
- Comfortable completing basic tasks on a computer, including navigating word processing, spreadsheets, and email.|||Lake Oswego, OR|||||||||TTUVHfX2PjsSag7E|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single|||19|||||||||true