Warehouse Associate APPLY NOW
The warehouse associate is responsible for various tasks to support shipping, receiving, and inventory control. As needed, assist with unloading and stocking of inbound shipments, transfers, and the picking, packing, and shipping of outbound orders, ensuring accuracy and efficiency with both product and paperwork.
· Pick and pack outbound shipments.
· Receive and put away inbound shipments.
· Operate pallet jack/pushcart in a safe and efficient manner.
· Builds a stable and well cubed pallet.
· Shrink wraps and labels orders with required information.
· Maintains performance standards and safety procedures.
· Minimum of six months of experience in warehouse is required.
· Forklift operation experience preferred.
· High school diploma or GED required.
· Must be able to read, write speak the English language.
· Good judgment and decision-making abilities
· Strong attention to detail.
· Must be able to lift 50 pounds, stand, walk, push, pull, squat, bend, and reach during shifts.
- Simple IRA or Roth matching (3 year)
- Employee discount
- Health insurance – Medical / Prescription / Vision
- Paid time off
Monday – Friday 8 hour shift|||Lake Oswego, OR|||Warehouse||||||TTUVHfX2PjsSag7E|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single|||19|||||||||true|||