Delivery Driver/Warehouse Associate APPLY NOW
Who We Are
At Paradigm Foodworks, we pride ourselves in crafting delicious gourmet sauces, marinades and condiments, always delivering exceptional flavor and quality. We are an American manufacturer and a Specialty Food and Candy Distributor that is locally owned and operated out of Lake Oswego.
Paradigm is a family owned business that focuses on producing some of Oregon’s greatest Brands. We have 40 years of co-packing, private label, and distribution expertise and are GFSI certified as an SQF facility.
What makes Paradigm exceptionally great is not only our dedication to the quality of our products, but our commitment to the people who work for us. We believe in the value that each team member brings to an organization. Come be part of a company that loves what we do and is continuing to grow!
Delivery Driver & Warehouse Associate
Paradigm Foodworks is seeking a full-time employee to perform local deliveries as well as work in the warehouse pulling orders and stocking shelves. We deliver throughout the Portland area as well as weekly trips to Salem & Eugene. Responsibilities include loading your truck, unloading the totes or pallets at the stores and checking in the merchandise with the receiving clerk. Must be able to drive a Sprinter Van as well as a 14 foot box truck with a lift gate. When not delivering this team member will assist in all warehousing duties as part the team.
This role requires a diligent, methodical, and positive person who is open to feedback and has a growth mindset. Successful members of the team take pride in their work and find satisfaction in giving excellent customer service every day.
Primary functions include:
- Assist in loading delivery vehicle.
- Unloading and preparing the merchandize for the receiver to scan.
- Assure that the correct product is delivered in perfect condition
- Notate missing product or extra product on Driver’s Log accurately and consistently
- Keep your vehicle clean. Report any and ALL maintenance issues.
- Communicate promptly, thoroughly, consistently, and positively with both direct supervisor and all co-workers.
- When in the warehouse will pull and check orders and assist in related delivery activities.
- This is an interesting and varied job that teaches both basic and advanced warehouse skills. There is a strong seasonality to the product mix which makes our warehouse an exciting place to spend your time and share your energy.
The ideal candidate is:
- A high school graduate who is at least 25 years old, that has reliable transportation.
- has an excellent driving record.
- Someone with previous experience in deliveries and driving delivery trucks.
- An energetic, and collaborative team player; comfortable working both independently and under direct supervision.
- Trustworthy, with a strong work ethic and high moral standards.
Essential physical functions:
- Fully capable of lifting 20-50 lbs (frequently)
- Able to move heavy loads safely
Typical weekly schedule:
- Shift Hours: 6:00 AM- 2:30 PM
- Shift Length: 8+ hours
- Monday through Friday
- Overtime hours occur as needed depending on season.
- This full-time, non-exempt position works out of Paradigm Foodworks building in Lake Oswego, Oregon.
Benefits include paid time off and paid company holidays, as well as eligibility for medical benefits after 60 days and matching IRA contribution after 3 years.
Job Type: Full-time
- Simple IRA with matching funds (3 year)
- Employee discount
- Health insurance – Medical / Prescription / Vision
- Paid time off
- Monday – Friday 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location
Salary: From $19.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
Delivery: 1 year (Required)|||Lake Oswego, OR|||Warehouse||||||UVtd-eMW5a3vrwzi|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single|||19|||||||||true|||